Lean Culture and Leadership
John Shook, the Lean Guru, shares why Lean leadership is the key in implementing Lean methodologies successfully. During this keynote, Shook demonstrates how to spread the Lean culture throughout your organization, and why you as a leader are responsible for Lean’s success or failure.
Topics covered include:
- Why mastery of the tools of Lean production is necessary (but not sufficient) for leaders
- How the “right” leadership style supports Lean transformation
- Best practices and advice from the NUMMI collaboration
- What TPS really should stand for (and why)
- About “Go See”, “Ask Why”, and “Show Respect”
- Current state of the economy, and how it affects Lean
Check out our Lean Training, Six Sigma Training, Lean Six Sigma Training, Continuous Improvement Training or the full range of Training Courses for relevant courses on how to streamline & improve your business processes.