Lean Executive Overview Training
In order for a Lean (also known as Toyota Production System or TPS) implementation to be successful, management must fully embrace the Lean philosophy. However, before management can support a Lean strategy, they must first understand Lean and the role they must play.
This 1-day executive overview is specially customised for senior executives, managers and leaders within the organisation. Participants will learn what Lean can do for the organisation and how their role must evolve to enable success and assist in the cultural change that is essential to support a Lean strategy. Through a better understanding of their role throughout the organisation’s Lean journey, they will be able to facilitate the organisation’s Lean implementation, providing guidance to their teams and removing those obstacles that impede Lean implementation.
Duration: 1 Day
Senior Executives, Managers and Leaders from both the manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) sectors.
The Lean Executive Overview Programme will enable participants to:
- Gain an understanding of the Lean concept and principles, as well as an overview of Lean tools.
- Be fully aware of their roles as change enablers and leaders and be ready to support the organisation’s Lean implementation.
- Be better equipped to facilitate the transformation, providing guidance to their teams and removing those obstacles that impede execution of the implementation plan.
- Learn which metrics drive Lean behaviour, and how to measure these behaviours at various levels of the organisation to drive bottom line results.
- Learn techniques to ensure that Lean projects are adequately supported and to ensure that activities are completed on time and results achieved
- Introduction to Lean and Lean Principles
- Overview of Lean Tools
- Leadership and Change Management
- Lean Organisational Structure
- Roles and Responsibilities of Key Lean Functions
- Measurement and Behaviours
- Strategies for Lean Implementation Success
You may be interested to explore our full range of Lean Training programmes.