Customized In house Training Exclusively For Your Organization
Reduce training cost and improve training effectiveness by attending our in-house corporate training today!
Our corporate in-house training (or on-site training, bespoke training) is fully customized to your unique requirements, conducted exclusively for your organization, on the date that is most convenient to you, and at the venue of your choice.
Why In-House / On-Site Training?
Kaizen Consulting Group’s practical training programmes require participants to solve actual organizational issues during training and hence require them to gather real time data/information (eg value stream mapping, kaizen event, lean expert and six sigma black belt/ green belt project coaching). It is highly recommended that these training programmes be conducted on-site (in-house) to get the optimum value of the programmes.
If you have more than 10 delegates attending an in-house course, the savings to your organization can be huge compared to sending delegates on a public course. Corporate in-house courses are charged by the day, not per delegate, therefore you pay one rate regardless of the number of people you wish to train (subject to maximum class size).
Our Training Programmes
Our training courses are categorized into the following categories, please visit the respective pages for more information:
- Lean Thinking Training
- Value Stream Mapping Training
- Lean Executive Training
- Lean Champion Training
- Lean Practitioner Certification Training
- Lean Expert Certification Training
- Lean Master Certification Training
- Lean for Service Training
- Lean for Office Training
- 5S Training
- Workplace Layout Training
- Poka Yoke Training
- TPM Training
- SMED Training
- Kanban Training
- Standardised Work Training
- TOC Training
- Lean Diagnostic
- Kaizen Event
- Six Sigma Awareness Training
- Six Sigma Executive Training
- Six Sigma Champion Training
- Six Sigma for Service Training
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training
- DOE Training
- Basic Statistics Training
- Lean Six Sigma Awareness Training
- Lean Six Sigma Executive Training
- Lean Six Sigma Champion Training
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training
- Lean Six Sigma for Service Training
- Kaizen Awareness Training
- Kaizen Strategy Training
- Kaizen Member Training
- Advanced Kaizen Training
- Kaizen Leader Training
- Kaizen Expert Training
- CI Awareness Training
- CI Champion Training
- CI Expert Training
- PDCA Training
- 7 QC Tools Training
- 8D Training
- SPC Training
- FMEA Training
- PFMEA Training
- DFMEA Training
- RCA Training
- FTA Training
- Customer Service Training – Emotional Intelligence for Customer Service Training
- Customer Service Course – Handling Difficult Customers Training
- Conflict Management Training – Managing Challenging Behaviours Training
- Motivational Training For Employees – Passion At Work Training
- Leadership Training
1. Can you contextualize the above training programme for my organization’s specific environment?
All the courses listed in our training programmes page can be conducted as corporate in-house sessions. You can select from courses listed in our training programmes page and have us deliver the courses in-house with specific contextualization/ customization.
2. I have browsed through the courses above, but still cannot find the exact training course that my company is looking for, can you customize the course for us?
No problem at all, if you cannot find a course that you are looking for, just let us know your specific requirements and we will be pleased to design a course specifically for you.
3. What are the benefits of having In-house training (or Onsite training) as compared to sending employees individually to public courses?
There are many benefits of In-house training (or Onsite training) as compared to public courses:
- Customized to your needs – corporate in-house courses are customized to meet the specific needs of your organization, at no extra charges
- Great savings – corporate in-house courses are charged based on a day rate instead of on a per individual rate and can provide substantial cost benefits compared to public training.
- Customised content – with in-house training you can work through your own company-specific situations and address specific business needs and issues.
- Confidentiality – corporate in-house training is held exclusively for your organization only (without any participants from other organizations). This means that you and your team can discuss or ask questions specific to your organization in a safe and confidential environment, which may not be possible in a public course.
- Flexibility – instead of adhering to the pre-determined public training schedule and venue, you have the flexibility to choose the date and location of the course, saving you both time and money.
- Solve real problems with new skills – Learn the skills and concurrently solve critical organization issues with the new skills under the watchful guidance of the trainer / coach.
- Alignment and Consistency – training all of your staff together also means that you can be sure of the alignment and consistency of their learning and development against the agreed training objectives with the training service provider.
- Great team building opportunity – in-house training provide a platform for employees to clarify differences, build new relationships, get alignment, and bond together as a team.
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best training and consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.