Lean Six Sigma Training
Lean Six Sigma
Our in-house (on-site ) Lean Six Sigma training is fully customised to your unique requirements, conducted exclusively for your organisation, according to the schedule that is most convenient to you, at the venue of your choice – ideally in your own premises because most of our training involve on-site (Gemba) activities.
Our training is a combination of lectures, discussions, multimedia presentations, hands-on exercises, games, video sharing, learning points debriefs, and sharing and reflection.
Lean Six Sigma Certification
LEAN SIX SIGMA COURSES
|Lean Six Sigma Awareness Training
provides an introductory training to Lean Six Sigma, including Lean Six Sigma principles and concepts
|Lean Six Sigma Executive Training
enables executives, managers and leaders to have a better understanding and awareness of their roles as change enablers and leaders so that they can support the organisation’s Lean Six Sigma implementation
|Lean Six Sigma Champion Training
equips managers and process owners with the knowledge and skills needed to plan, lead and implement a Lean Six Sigma programme within their organisation
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
equips Lean Six Sigma project team members with the tools and techniques necessary for Lean Six Sigma implementation
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
equips Lean Six Sigma project team members and leaders with the necessary skills-set to implement Green belt level projects within their organisations
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
equips Lean Six Sigma project managers with the necessary skills-set to lead and manage Lean Six Sigma implementation projects within their organisations, including leading and mentoring Green Belts
Lean Six Sigma for Service
provides participants with a clear understanding of the fundamental principles behind Lean Six Sigma in a service or transactional environment and the key Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques for use in a service or transactional environment
1. Why is Lean Six Sigma Training Important?
When an organisation embraces Lean Six Sigma as its continuous improvement methodology, it is looking to reap benefits of improvement in quality, process speed and customer satisfaction while reducing the cost of operations. One of the important components of successful Lean Six Sigma implementation is relevant and adequate Lean Six Sigma training. Without proper training, there will be lots of frustration as enthusiasm itself will not make up for the lack of knowledge and skills. The frustration and lack of improvement will eventually kill the Lean Six Sigma spirit.
2. How To Select the Correct Training?
Still not sure? We recommend the following training pathway:
|TARGET AUDIENCE||RECOMMENDED TRAINING|
|Management||Focuses on Change Management, Lean Six Sigma Leadership, Lean Six Sigma Deployment, Reward and Recognition for successful Lean Six Sigma rollout:
Lean Six Sigma Executive Training
|Process Owners, Heads of Department, Project Leaders||Focuses on the detailed understanding and application of the Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools, as well as actual Lean Six Sigma project implementation:
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
|Project Team Members||Focuses on training required to support Proiect Team Leaders:
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training
|All||Aims to create awareness on the pursuit of Lean Six Sigma as a corporate culture and to provide an overall understanding of the Lean Six Sigma concepts and methodology:
Lean Six Sigma Awareness Training
3. Why Kaizen Consulting Group’s Lean Six Sigma Training?
Our training is practical, fun, and transformational. It is conducted by very experienced Master Black Belt consultants with more than 20 years of hands-on and practical industrial/corporate experience
4. What are the different levels of Lean Six Sigma certification training?
There are three levels of Lean Six Sigma certification: Yellow Belt, Green Belt, and Black Belt. Participants are not required to be certified in all three levels. Select the level which is most appropriate to the organization’s requirements & objectives. A brief summary of the certification is as follows:
- Yellow Belt certification is the elementary level. Yellow Belts learn the basics of Lean Six Sigma. It is ideal for project team members who need to support Green Belts and carry out specific project task or those who lead simple improvement projects.
- Green Belt certification is the intermediate level. Green Belts learn the core and essential tools for project implementation. It is ideal for those who need to lead projects of moderate complexity. Green Belt training will allow you to implement Lean Six Sigma proficiently.
- Black Belt certification is for team leaders who manage complex projects or project of larger scale. Black Belts learn advanced Lean Six Sigma tools & techniques. At the Black Belt level, you will have a thorough understanding of the full body of knowledge and all aspects of Lean Six Sigma implementation.
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best Lean Six Sigma training & consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.