Performance Appraisal & Management Service
Do you know who is your “A”, “B” and “C” players in the organization?
What do you do with them? Bell curve is used widely in organization as part of their performance management. But your company’s performance management system is not just about annual reviews and bonuses, it is essential to implementing your corporate strategy.
With many organizations currently tightening their belts and demanding high performance, how can you make sure that your system is optimized for results? An answer lies in using the Balanced Scorecard.
Many organizations struggle with performance management because their system consists of little more than performance appraisal forms the managers use to conduct annual employee evaluations. This doesn’t work because performance management should be an ongoing conversation between supervisors and employees that supports the accomplishment of strategic objectives.
Rather than only considering the process once a year, managers should be using it year-long to set clear objectives, evaluate results and deliver continual feedback to employees about their performance.
What performance management system can do for the organizations:
- Illustrate how the employee’s job contributes to the success of the organization by linking work efforts with the company’s vision, mission and objectives
- Help employee know what needs to be done to be successful on the job by setting clear performance expectations
- Focus on what needs to get done and provide a solid rationale for eliminating unnecessary work using objectives, standards, and performance metrics
- Give employees a clear path for growth by defining job-mastery and career development goals as part of the process
- Enable employees to quickly identify problems and change course of project or work assignment through regular check-in discussions, which include status updates, coaching and feedback
- Shift focus from performance as an annual event and set it as an ongoing process
- Identify organization A, B, and C players
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best Performance Appraisal and Performance Management consulting & training solution that is tailored to your requirements.