Critical Thinking Skills
For long-term success in your career and everyday life, learning HOW to think is far more important than learning WHAT to think. We live in a knowledge-based society, and the more critical you think the better your knowledge will be. Critical Thinking provides you with the skills to analyse and evaluate information so that you can obtain the greatest amount of knowledge from it. It provides the best chance of making the correct decision and minimises damages if a mistake does occur.
Critical Thinking will lead to being a more rational and disciplined thinker. It will reduce your prejudice and bias which will provide you a better understanding of your environment. This workshop will provide you the skills to evaluate, identify, and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information.
Duration: 2 days
All personnel who wants to make better judgements and decisions in their life. People with managerial, problem-solving, creative or project management roles will learn great insights from this training.
The objectives of the training are to:
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Apply critical thinking and analytical skills for problem-solving
- Examine assumptions and potential bias
- Evaluate evidence systematically
- Create persuasive arguments to put forth recommendations to stakeholders
- Understand and develop critical thinking mindset
- Recognise the right problem
- Gather and systematically evaluate evidence
- Avoid cognitive bias
- Check assumptions
- Build persuasive arguments
- Solve the problem and execute the solution
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best training and consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.