Lean Six Sigma Executive Overview Training
In order for a Lean Six Sigma implementation to be successful, management must fully embrace the Lean Six Sigma philosophy. However, before management can support a Lean Six Sigma Strategy, they must first understand Lean Six Sigma and the role they must play.
This 1-day Lean Six Sigma Executive overview is specially customised for senior executives, managers and leaders within the organisation. Participants will learn what Lean Six Sigma can do for the organisation and how their role must evolve to enable success and assist in the cultural change that is essential to support a Lean Six Sigma strategy. Through a better understanding of their role throughout the organisation’s Lean Six Sigma journey, they will be able to facilitate the organisation’s Lean Six Sigma implementation, providing guidance to their teams and removing those obstacles that impede Lean Six Sigma implementation
Duration: 1 Day
Senior Executives, Managers and Leaders from both the manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) sectors.
- Gain an understanding of the Lean Six Sigma concept and principles, as well as an overview of Lean Six Sigma tools
- Be fully aware of their roles as change enablers and leaders and be ready to support the organisation’s Lean Six Sigma mplementation
- Be better equipped to facilitate the transformation, providing guidance to their teams and removing those obstacles that impede execution of the implementation plan
- Learn which metrics drive Lean Six Sigma behaviour, and how to measure these behaviours at various levels of the organisation to drive bottom line results
- Learn techniques to ensure that Lean Six Sigma projects are adequately supported and to ensure that activities are completed on time and results achieved
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Benefits of integrating Lean and Six Sigma
- Overview of Lean Six Sigma Tools
- Leadership and Change Management
- Lean Six Sigma Organisational Structure
- Roles and Responsibilities of Key Lean Six Sigma Functions
- Measurement and Behaviours
- Strategies for Lean Six Sigma Implementation Success
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best Lean Six Sigma training and consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.
Related pages that you may be interested in: