Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Six Sigma Green Belts are a vital component to any successful Six Sigma programme. In addition to supporting projects and Six Sigma Black Belts, Six Sigma Green Belts can lead their own projects, thereby boosting the financial success of the entire Six Sigma programme.
The Six Sigma Green Belt Course will give participants both an in-depth education and a full working knowledge of all the Six Sigma tools. Participants will learn the DMAIC methodology and apply it to their breakthrough projects.
The programme is customised such that participants will be able to integrate the Six Sigma tools with Lean, if they are already trained in Lean methodology or are currently implementing Lean.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Project and on-going assessment
- Each participant is required to complete 1 project and participant must demonstrate significant contribution to the success of the project.
- Based on the project selected, and subject to successful completion with genuine results, the candidates will be awarded the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Duration: 10 Days
Six Sigma Project Team Members, Process Owners
The aim of this programme is to impart participants with skills in analysing and improving processes using the Six Sigma approach. Upon completion of this training, participants would have mastered the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology and learnt the in-depth concepts and tools needed to accomplish Green Belt level projects.
Continual assessments during the course of the Programme are used to determine the delegates’ understanding of the topics covered over the training period. These assessments take the form of both team based and individual assessments and the submission of a completed chartered project.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification:
A certified Six Sigma Green Belt is a valuable asset to the organisation. To become a certified Six Sigma Green Belt, each delegate must successfully complete the training modules (minimum 75% attendance), pass the continual assessments and complete a project (the project results must be endorsed by the sponsoring organisation).
- What is Six Sigma?
- Success Stories
- Six Sigma History
- Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology
- Thought Process Mapping
- Six Sigma Organizational Structure
- Role of the Green Belt
- Six Sigma and Lean
- Process Thinking
- Process Mapping
- Flow Charts, Value-Added Flow Charts
- Pareto Chart
- Project Selection
- Project Charter
- Project Tracking – Gantt Chart
- Voice of the Customer:
- Customer Satisfaction & Kano Model
- Sample Surveys
- Survey Construction
- Margin of Error
- Affinity Diagrams
- CTQC Tree Diagrams
- Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQCs)
- Setting Specifications
- Operational Definition
- Variable and Attribute Data
- Sampling Plan
- Measurement System Analysis
- Data Collection – Check Sheet
- Baseline DPMO & Sigma Conversion
- Rolled Throughput Yield
- Trend Chart
- Measuring Process Variability
- Statistical Process Control
- Rational Subgrouping
- X and Moving Range Control Charts
- Attribute Control Charts
- X-bar and R Control Charts
- Process Capability
- Potential Root Cause
- Cause and Effect Diagrams (Fishbone Charts)
- Scatter Plots
- Regression and Correlation Analysis
- Multiple Regression
- Hypothesis Testing
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Confidence Intervals and Hypothesis Testing
- Comparison of Two Treatments, Z-test, F-Test, t-test
- Comparison of Multiple Treatments – ANOVA
- Narrowing the List of Ideas
- Corrective Action Matrix
- Piloting a Solution
- System Dynamics
- Control Plan
- SPC Revisited
- FMEA Revisited
- Visual Control
- CHECK Process
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Best Practices – Integrating Success
Change Management Skills
- Team Development
- Leading Teams
- Leading Change
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why Become A Certified Six Sigma Green Belt?
- A certified Six Sigma Green Belt successfully applies process improvement to businesses and organizations across all industries. They are experts in identifying problems, analyzing data, and creating solutions to lower costs while improving quality.
- Allows you to become a specialist in process improvement and enhances your career’s standard and credibility.
2. What Are the Core Competencies of a Certified Green Belt?
- Build problem solving, analytical, and business acumen skills.
- Implement successful change management in the company / organisation.
- Master Lean Six Sigma methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Identify the root cause of a problem and prevent recurrence.
- Learn process improvement, data analysis and project management skills.
- Prepares you for a leadership role as a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.
3. What Is the Value to the sponsoring Company?
- Certified Green Belts can assist your company in identifying current problems and their scope, and develop solutions to those problems.
- Certified Green Belts can help achieve the much-needed process improvements leading to cost savings, higher quality, improved delivery and increased profit margins.
- Using Six Sigma DMAIC methodology to improve an organization’s products or services to increase marketability.
- By employing a Certified Green Belt, a company will increase the efficiency and utilization of resources within the organization.
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best Six Sigma Training and consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.