Good negotiation skills help build relationships. Having the skill to resolve differences is essential in the workplace because a lot of ideas and personalities could arise. In business, negotiation skills are important in both informal day-to-day interactions and formal transactions such as negotiating conditions of sale, lease, service delivery, and other legal contracts. If you are good at negotiating, you can achieve business success and get far in your career.
This course will look at how to work on developing win-win solutions in every negotiation, and at the same time deal with challenges, difficult people, bargaining tactics, and communication problems. Most importantly, it will provide you insights on your own negotiation skills and focus on how to maximise the potential you bring to the negotiation table.
Duration: 2 days
All personnel who must negotiate to make things happen in their life. Professionals whose roles will require frequent negotiations as part of their main tasks will benefit from this training.
The objectives of the training are to:
- Understand the basic elements of negotiation
- Apply steps to effective negotiation
- Compare one’s own interests versus other person’s interests
- Evaluate agreed terms
- Create a collaborative negotiation
- Understand the principles of negotiation
- 7 Steps to negotiation success
- Preparing for negotiation
- Communicating the agreement
- Bargaining to get there
- Communicating with difficult people
- Closing negotiation
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best training and consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.