Six Sigma Executive Overview Training
Six Sigma goes beyond traditional quality improvement because it is first and foremost a business initiative. Each Six Sigma project must result in a positive financial impact on the organization’s bottom line. For a Six Sigma implementation to be successful, however, management must not only support the Six Sigma initiative but also understand it.
This one-day executive overview is the first step toward internal deployment and includes an overview of Six Sigma, deployment strategies, tools and methods, and improvement, measurements, and management controls.
Duration: 1 Day
Senior Executives, Managers and Leaders from both the manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) sectors.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to achieve an effective understanding of the following:
- The Six Sigma philosophy and methodology
- How Six Sigma impacts the organisation’s bottom line
- Keys to greatly improving customer satisfaction
- The inner workings of each phase in the DMAIC methodology
- How to implement Six Sigma in their organisation
- Their management role within the Six Sigma implementation
- Overview of Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology
- Terminology, Strategy, and Roadmap of Six Sigma Methodology
- Six Sigma Performance Measurement
- Overview of Six Sigma Toolkits
- Comparison with Best Practices
- Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities, Training, Project Guidelines and Communication
- Six Sigma Implementation Infrastructures
- Six Sigma Implementation Plan
- Critical Factors for Six Sigma Project Success
- Building a Sustainable Six Sigma Culture
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best training and consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.
You may be interested to explore our full range of Six Sigma Training programmes.