Kaizen Strategy Training
This course is designed to provide management with the overall information needed for Kaizen strategy deployment and implementation. Cultural and management issues are reviewed. Strategic breakthrough problems are addressed in order to overcome barriers to implementation.
This course provides a detailed overview of Kaizen continuous improvement concepts, tools and techniques to enable management to understand how the tools and techniques are deployed to drive a successful Kaizen continuous improvement programme. “Soft” issues are also reviewed such as making Kaizen part of everyday practice, leading the change and empowering the ground, winning the hearts and minds of the people and supporting the creation of a management system that will sustain Kaizen continuous improvement efforts over time.
This is a practical and thought provoking “how-to” oriented workshop. The workshop will include participant exercises, video clips and the sharing of real-life examples of Kaizen continuous improvement deployment.
Duration: 1 Day
Target Audience: Management personnel from both the manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) sectors.
This course aims to provide participants with:
- A Kaizen continuous improvement roadmap
- Knowledge needed to achieve improvement
- Understanding of the infrastructure and support required
- Methodologies to identify and review projects
- Tools and techniques for Kaizen continuous improvement
- Role of Management in Kaizen Strategy Deployment
- Planning a Kaizen Continuous Improvement Programme
- Organizing for a Kaizen Continuous Improvement Programme
- Leadership and Change Management
- Adjusting the Culture to Kaizen
- Overview of Kaizen Tools
- Developing a Kaizen Continuous Improvement Roadmap
- Selecting and Managing Projects
- Identifying Teams and the Roles of Team Members
- Project Management
- Performance Metrics
- Effective Deployment of Kaizen Tools
- Implementation Success Factors
- How to Create Sustainable Kaizen Implementation
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best training and consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.
You may be interested to explore our Kaizen Training programmes.