Continuous Improvement Champion Training
Champions are the senior managers who steer and support the entire continuous improvement programme toward business and operational objectives. They actively support the continuous improvement programme and continually work to remove roadblocks to project success.
This course is designed to provide Champions with the overall information needed to implement the continuous improvement programme. Cultural and management issues are reviewed. Strategic breakthrough problems are addressed in order to overcome barriers to implementation.
This course provides a detailed overview of Continuous Improvement concepts, tools and techniques to enable Champions to understand how the tools and techniques are deployed to drive a successful Continuous Improvement programme. “Soft” issues are also reviewed such as making continuous improvement part of everyday practice, leading the change and empowering the ground, winning the hearts and minds of the people and supporting the creation of a management system that will sustain Continuous Improvement efforts over time.
This is a practical and thought-provoking “how-to” oriented workshop. The workshop will include participant exercises, video clips and the sharing of real-life examples of continuous improvement deployment.
Duration: 2 Days
Senior Management staff from both the manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) sectors.
This course aims to provide participants with:
- A continuous improvement roadmap
- Knowledge needed to achieve improvement
- Understanding of the infrastructure and support required
- Methodologies to identify and review projects
- Tools and techniques for continuous improvement
- Role of the Champion
- Planning a Continuous Improvement Programme
- Organizing for a Continuous Improvement Programme
- Leadership and Change Management
- Adjusting the Culture to Continuous Improvement
- Overview of Continuous Improvement Tools
- Developing a Continuous Improvement Roadmap
- Selecting and Managing Projects
- Identifying Teams and the Roles of Team Members
- Project Management
- Performance Metrics
- Effective Deployment of Continuous Improvement Tools
- Implementation Success Factors
- How to Create Sustainable Continuous Improvement
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best training and consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.
You may be interested to explore our full range of Continuous Improvement Training programmes.