Advanced Kaizen Training
This training is specially designed for Kaizen leaders / mentors who need to steer and support the entire continuous improvement programme toward business and operational objectives.This course is designed to provide Kaizen mentors /leaders with the overall information needed to implement Kaizen Events. Cultural and management issues are reviewed. Strategic breakthrough problems are addressed in order to overcome barriers to implementation.
The workshop is highly interactive and uses practical exercises, discussions, case studies, video presentation and games to reinforce understanding and assist and enhance the transfer of learning. The participants will learn how to proactively apply the new learning immediately on return to their own work environment.
Duration: 2 Days
Kaizen Leaders and Mentors
Pre-requisite: Participants must have completed the basic Kaizen Member training
The training aims to provide participants with
- Knowledge needed to achieve improvement
- Understanding of the infrastructure and support required
- Methodologies to identify and review projects
- Kaizen project selection skills
- Kaizen project management skills
- Tools and techniques for continuous improvement
- Kaizen Tools & Techniques
- Leadership and Change Management
- Adjusting the Culture to Kaizen
- Aligning Improvement Programs to Business Objectives
- Introduction to Value Stream Mapping
- Selecting and Managing Projects
- Developing a Kaizen Roadmap
- Role of the Kaizen Leader / Mentor
- Planning and Organizing Effective Kaizen Events
- Identifying Teams and the Roles of Team Members
- Project Management
- Key Success Factors
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best training / consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.
You may be interested to explore our Kaizen Training programmes.