There are many business presentations given across the globe every day. The need for managers and team members to give presentations has become the norm. Yet, most of us do not like standing up and speaking in front of others. It can be a stressful experience, and for many they are overwhelmed by the fear of giving presentations.
The importance of presentation cannot be overstated. Good presentation skills show that you are confident, help build trusts and get your message across clearly. A good presentation not only showcase your organisation skills in engaging your audience, it is also essential for all leaders to succeed in inspiring team members.
This course will provide you with clear, easy to understand and implement ideas that will stand you out in a crowd of business presenters. It will give you the confidence to plan, structure and deliver a professional business presentation that connects with your audience and inspires people to act on your ideas and key messages.
Duration: 2 days
All personnel who need to have their ideas heard, accepted, and implemented. Managers who recognise and value the improved career and job prospects strong presentation skills provide.
The objectives of the training are to:
- Understand what it takes to deliver powerful presentations
- Apply steps to effective presentation
- Examine what is the key message
- Determine why the audience should be interested
- Create an impactful presentation
- Foundations and context
- Benchmark presentations
- Personal impact and congruence
- Presentation styles and adaptation strategies
- Preparing for your presentation
- Visual aids and the storyboard
- Answering questions and turning difficult situations around
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best training and consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.