Kaizen Leader Training
This training is specially designed for project leaders who need to steer and support the Kaizen events / continuous improvement programmes of selected target areas toward business and operational objectives.
This course is designed to provide project leaders with the overall information needed to implement Kaizen events / continuous improvement projects. Cultural and management issues are reviewed. Strategic breakthrough problems are addressed in order to overcome barriers to implementation.
The training is highly interactive and uses practical exercises, discussions, case studies, presentations and games to reinforce understanding and assist and enhance the transfer of learning. The participants will learn how to proactively apply the new learning immediately on return to their own work environment.
Duration: 1 Day
Kaizen Project Team Leaders
Pre-requisite: Participants must have completed the basic Kaizen Member training
The training aims to provide participants with:
- Practical skills to implement Kaizen events / projects
- Understanding of the infrastructure and support required for successful Kaizen events / projects implementation
- Kaizen project planning and management skills
- Understanding of change management
- Leadership and Change Management
- Adjusting the Culture to Kaizen
- Aligning Improvement Programs to Business Objectives
- Role of the Kaizen Leader
- Relationship between Intensive Kaizen Event / Week and Longer Term Kaizen Projects
- Developing a Kaizen Roadmap
- Effective Kaizen Events / Projects Framework
- Planning and Organizing Effective Kaizen Events / Projects
- Identifying Teams and the Roles of Team Members
- Useful Kaizen Tools and Forms
- Hands-on Workshop on Kaizen Event / Project
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best training / consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.