Six Sigma Awareness Training
The Six Sigma awareness training provides an introduction to Six Sigma and is aimed at those who are new to Six Sigma, or require an overview of Six Sigma. The training will cover Six Sigma principles and concepts, benefits and applications of Six Sigma, Six Sigma roles and responsibilities and an overview of the Six Sigma toolkits and DMAIC methodology.
Duration: 1 Day
All personnel who need to learn the basics about Six Sigma.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to achieve an effective understanding of the Six Sigma principles and key concepts, Six Sigma benefits and applications. Participants will also gain an overview of the Six Sigma toolkits and DMAIC methodology.
- What is Six Sigma?
- Key Six Sigma Concepts and Terminologies
- The Need for Six Sigma
- Benefits and Applications of Six Sigma
- Overview of Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology
- Overview of Six Sigma Toolkits
- Six Sigma Project Selection and Implementation
- Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Success Factors for Six Sigma Implementation
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best training and consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.
You may be interested to explore our full range of Six Sigma Training programmes.