Emotionally Intelligent Teams
A 2014 Head & Freedman case study (“Emotional Intelligence for People-First Leadership at FedEx Express”) concluded “Emotional Intelligence is correlated with increased organisational engagement with 76% of the variation in engagement predicted by the managers’ Emotional Intelligence”.
Time and again, research have shown that Emotional Intelligence (EI) is often a greater predictor of success. An emotionally intelligent team is more creative and productive when they can achieve high levels of trust, participation, cooperation, sharing and collaboration among members. The success of a team is more likely when effective task processes emerge; causing members to engage wholeheartedly.
Good teamwork means that you can understand how each other works together, the strengths and limitations through the way in which they use and prefer when approaching situations, their focus, and their behaviour.
This course is about proactively working together with others in ways that will help you communicate more efficiently as you engage with each other to bring value to your company and your customers. It also covers working with the emotions experienced during change and ways to develop resilience in individuals, teams, and organisations.
Duration: 2 days
All personnel who needs to work with others in teams. Managers who must understand the behaviours of team members to inculcate positive team identity will benefit most from this programme.
The objectives of the training are to:
- Understand how emotions affect our decisions and behaviours
- Apply techniques for developing self-awareness and awareness of others
- Examine techniques to build resilience
- Determine tools and techniques most effective for different people
- Create an environment of positive team identity
- The science of emotional intelligence
- Tools and techniques for feedback
- Developing self-awareness and awareness of others
- Build our resilience
- Positive influence the emotions of others
- Support coping strategies
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best training and consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.