Conflict in our lives is inevitable, given that contradictions between people are omnipresent. Most often, the cause of discord is a difference of interests multiplied by the inability to control one’s self. How we choose to react in a conflict situation is entirely our choice — to be productive and meaningful or destructive and harmful. By mastering conflict management skills, we learn how to effectively de-escalate conflicts, manage emotions and situations, and be congruent with our own needs.
Participants will learn how to recognise the signs of conflict early to reduce the incidence. The course will provide insights how you can stay calm and resolve conflict using a variety of strategies and later de-escalate it to bring your relationships back to normal.
Duration: 2 days
All personnel who needs to work with others. Managers who must manage the differences between team members will benefit most from this programme.
The objectives of the training are to:
- Understand why conflicts happen
- Apply strategies to manage conflicts
- Examine how conflicts can (de)escalate
- Determine why conflicts be constructive
- Create an environment where differences do not necessarily lead to conflicts
- The sources of conflict
- The effect of personalities on conflict
- The ways people resist imposed ideas
- The signs and stages of conflict escalation
- The steps for de-escalating conflict
- Strategies for resolving conflict
- Five ways to handle conflict
- How to recover a broken workplace relationship
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best training and consulting solution that is tailored to your requirements.