Lean Six Sigma Champion Training
Champions are the managers and process owners who steer and support the entire Lean Six Sigma programme toward business and operational objectives. They actively support Lean Six Sigma Experts and continually work to remove roadblocks to project success.
This Lean Six Sigma Champion training course is designed to deliver Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools and to provide Lean Six Sigma Champions with the overall information needed to implement the Lean Six Sigma programme. Cultural and management issues are reviewed. Strategic breakthrough problems are addressed in order to overcome barriers to implementation.
Through classroom exercises participants will learn the planning, leading and implementation considerations needed to drive a successful Lean Six Sigma initiative. This is a practical and thought-provoking “how-to” oriented workshop based on actual experience and success stories. The workshop includes participant exercises, case studies, video clips and sharing of real-life examples and experiences.
Duration: 2 Days
Managers and Process Owners from both the manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) sectors.
Participants will learn about:
- Strategic Lean Six Sigma deployment
- Change management
- What is required to execute Lean Six Sigma
- Infrastructure and support required for Lean Six Sigma execution
- Methodologies to identify and review projects
- Tools and techniques to deploy Lean Six Sigma
- Execution of Lean Six Sigma projects
- Role of the Lean Six Sigma Champion
- Strategic Lean Six Sigma Planning
- Organizing for Lean Six Sigma
- Leadership and Change Management
- Adjusting the culture to Lean Six Sigma
- Developing a Lean Six Sigma Vision
- Developing a Lean Six Sigma Roadmap
- Selecting and Managing Projects
- Identifying Teams and the Roles of Team Members
- Project Management
- Performance Metrics
- Effective Deployment of Lean Six Sigma Tools
- Implementation Success Factors
You may be interested to explore our full range of Lean Six Sigma Training programmes.