EDG Grant Eligibility
To qualify for the EDG Grant, you need to:
- Be a business entity registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
Applications will be assessed by Enterprise Singapore based on project scope, project outcomes, and competency of the service provider.
- From 1 April 2020, all EDG applications should include commitments to worker outcomes as part of the qualifying requirements. Worker outcomes include increase in wage increment, job creation, job re-design, or training for existing staff.
- In addition, unionised companies and e2i partners under the Labour Movement are eligible to receive an additional 10% funding, subject to NTUC-e2i’s endorsement.
EDG Support Scope
The grant funds qualifying project costs namely third party consultancy fees, software and equipment, and internal manpower cost.
As announced at Supplementary Budget 2020, the maximum support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
For enterprises that are most severely impacted by COVID-19, the maximum support level may be raised to 90% on a case-by-case basis.
EDG Support level
- SMEs* up to 80%; non-SMEs up to 60% of qualified costs from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- * Small Medium Enterprises (SME) in Singapore are defined as companies with at least 30% local shareholding, group annual sales turnover of less than $100 million or group employment size of not more than 200 workers.
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to understand your needs & requirements and conduct a preliminary assessment of your eligibility for EDG or assist you in your EDG Grant application.