EDG Application Checklist
EDG Grant Portal
The following documents must be in proper order before you attempt to submit your EDG Grant application using the EDG Grant Portal:
- Latest ACRA search or instant information (dated no earlier than 6 months from date of project application). If there are corporate shareholders, please provide the information for the corporate parents as well.
- Audited financial statements or certified management accounts for the last FY of your company and consolidated financial statements for the last FY of your ultimate parent company, if applicable.
- Relevant proof of quotation for the cost of your project items.
- For projects where management consultants are engaged, please include the consultants’ proposal detailing the scope of work, man-day rate breakdown of the service, as well as the CVs and scanned copies of Enterprise Singapore-recognised certification(s) of each individual consultant.
List of supporting documents
- Documents for all application submissions
- Audited financial statements or certified management accounts for the last FY of your company and consolidated financial statements of your ultimate parent company, if applicable.
- Project Proposal
- Supporting documents for Hardware/Equipment and Software cost
- Quotation of item by number of units and unit cost
- Supporting documents for Salary cost
- Employment or Appointment letters of staff
- Staff’s NRIC or Passport number (Only for Overseas Marketing Presence projects)
- If staff is not identified yet, provide the job description and designation
- Supporting documents for Consultancy cost
- Consultancy proposal with fee breakdown by phases, description of activity in each phase and number of man-days
- For projects that involve management consultants, please obtain the Lead Management Consultant’s name, NRIC/FIN, Certification number and scanned copies of the RMC/PMC/SCMC Certificates
- Supporting documents for Office Space Rental [Only for Overseas Marketing Presence projects]
- Rental agreement or quotation of overseas marketing set-up by rental fee per month (In English)
Applicants will have to provide projected figures in the following areas arising from the implementation of the project:
- Company revenue
- Staff remuneration
- Net operating profit before tax for three years’ post-project (inclusive of the year of project completion)
- Impact on workers (Singaporean/ PR) benefitting from project in the form of increased wages, job creation, job-redesign or training
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to understand your needs & requirements and conduct a preliminary assessment of your eligibility for EDG or assist you in your EDG Grant application.