Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt programme provides an overall insight into the techniques of Six Sigma, its metrics, and basic improvement methodologies. A Yellow Belt participates as a core team member or subject matter expert on a Six Sigma project.
Six Sigma Yellow Belts typically do not lead projects on their own. They are usually employees of an organization who work within but do not own processes. Because they apply the Six Sigma way of thinking to their daily duties, Six Sigma Yellow Belts are invaluable in changing the usual way of doing business to the Six Sigma mindset.
The training provides an introduction to process management and the basic tools of Six Sigma, giving participants a stronger understanding of processes, enabling them to provide meaningful support in achieving their organisation’s overall objectives.
The programme is customised such that participants will be able to integrate the Six Sigma tools with Lean, if they are already trained in Lean methodology or are currently implementing Lean.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Requirements
- Project and on-going assessment
- Each participant is required to participate in 1 project as a team member and participant must demonstrate significant contribution to the success of the project.
- Based on the project selected, and subject to successful completion with genuine results, the candidates will be awarded the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification.
Duration: 5 Days
Six Sigma Project Team Members
Upon completion of this training, participants would have a good understanding of the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology and learnt the basic concepts and tools needed to effectively support Six Sigma projects.
- What is Six Sigma?
- Success Stories
- Six Sigma History
- Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology
- Six Sigma Organisational Structure
- Role of the Yellow Belt
- Six Sigma and Lean
- Process Thinking
- Process Mapping
- Flow Charts, Value-Added Flow Charts
- Pareto Chart
- Project Selection
- Project Charter
- Voice of the Customer:
- Customer Satisfaction & Kano Model
- Margin of Error
- Affinity Diagram
- CTQC Tree Diagrams
- Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQCs)
- Variable and Attribute Data
- Sampling Plan
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Data Collection – Check Sheet
- Baseline DPMO & Sigma Conversion
- Rolled Throughput Yield
- Trend Chart
- Measuring Process Variability
- Statistical Process Control
- X and Moving Range Control Charts
- Attribute Control Charts
- X-bar and R Control Charts
- Potential Root Cause
- Cause and Effect Diagrams (Fishbone Charts)
- Scatter Plots
- Narrowing the List of Ideas
- Corrective Action Matrix
- Piloting a Solution
- Control Plan
- Visual Control
Kaizen Consulting Group
Tel: (65) 68484109
When making an enquiry by phone, please leave your name, company name, email address and contact number for us to respond to you. Your email address is important as it allows us to send an email to you when we cannot reach you by phone.
We respect your privacy and all information will be kept strictly confidential. We will not share or trade your contact information with any third parties.