Six Sigma for Service Training
Since delivering quality service has become a critical competitive advantage in today’s environment, it is essential for service organisations to improve responsiveness, reduce errors, streamline processes and deliver consistent, high-quality services.
This 2-day training will prepare participants to apply Six Sigma tools and methodologies in a service / transactional environment. They will learn how to identify inefficiencies, eliminate errors and improve quality and productivity.
Duration: 2 Days
All personnel in service or transactional processes who are directly involved with the Six Sigma initiative.
This training will enable participants to apply a disciplined approach that uses data and statistical analysis to measure and improve their organisation’s performance, by identifying and eliminating defects in service and transactional processes. At the end of the training, participants will be able to apply Six Sigma tools to drive high performance, improve service, quality and cost and measure the impact of improvements.
- Overview of Six Sigma
- Voice of the Customer, Process, Employee and Business
- Critical to Quality (CTQ) Metrics
- Causal Factors
- Setting Performance Targets
- Measuring Process Performance for Service / Transactional Processes
- Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology
- Six Sigma Tools and their Applications in Service / Transactional Processes
- Managing Variation and Outliers in Service / Transactional Processes
- Process Audits, Mapping and Defect Analysis for Service / Transactional Processes
- Implementing Six Sigma and Organising for Rapid Projects in a Service / Transactional Environment
Kaizen Consulting Group
Tel: (65) 68484109
When making an enquiry by phone, please leave your name, company name, email address and contact number for us to respond to you. Your email address is important as it allows us to send an email to you when we cannot reach you by phone.
We respect your privacy and all information will be kept strictly confidential. We will not share or trade your contact information with any third parties.