Lean Six Sigma Executive Overview Training
In order for a Lean Six Sigma implementation to be successful, management must fully embrace the Lean Six Sigma philosophy. However, before management can support a Lean Six Sigma Strategy, they must first understand Lean Six Sigma and the role they must play.
This 1-day executive overview is specially customised for senior executives, managers and leaders within the organisation. Participants will learn what Lean Six Sigma can do for the organisation and how their role must evolve to enable success and assist in the cultural change that is essential to support a Lean Six Sigma strategy. Through a better understanding of their role throughout the organisation’s Lean Six Sigma journey, they will be able to facilitate the organisation’s Lean Six Sigma implementation, providing guidance to their teams and removing those obstacles that impede Lean Six Sigma implementation
Duration: 1 Day
Senior Executives, Managers and Leaders from both the manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) sectors.
- Gain an understanding of the Lean Six Sigma concept and principles, as well as an overview of Lean Six Sigma tools
- Be fully aware of their roles as change enablers and leaders and be ready to support the organisation’s Lean Six Sigma mplementation
- Be better equipped to facilitate the transformation, providing guidance to their teams and removing those obstacles that impede execution of the implementation plan
- Learn which metrics drive Lean Six Sigma behaviour, and how to measure these behaviours at various levels of the organisation to drive bottom line results
- Learn techniques to ensure that Lean Six Sigma projects are adequately supported and to ensure that activities are completed on time and results achieved
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Benefits of integrating Lean and Six Sigma
- Overview of Lean Six Sigma Tools
- Leadership and Change Management
- Lean Six Sigma Organisational Structure
- Roles and Responsibilities of Key Lean Six Sigma Functions
- Measurement and Behaviours
- Strategies for Lean Six Sigma Implementation Success
Kaizen Consulting Group
Tel: (65) 68484109
When making an enquiry by phone, please leave your name, company name, email address and contact number for us to respond to you. Your email address is important as it allows us to send an email to you when we cannot reach you by phone.
We respect your privacy and all information will be kept strictly confidential. We will not share or trade your contact information with any third parties.
Related pages that you may be interested in: