Lean Champion Training
Lean Champions are the managers and process owners who steer and support the entire Lean programme toward business and operational objectives. They actively support Lean Experts and continually work to remove roadblocks to project success.
This course is designed to deliver Lean concepts and tools and to provide Lean Champions with the overall information needed to implement the Lean programme. Cultural and management issues are reviewed. Strategic breakthrough problems are addressed in order to overcome barriers to implementation.
Through classroom exercises participants will learn the planning, leading and implementation considerations needed to drive a successful Lean initiative. This is a practical and thought-provoking “how-to” oriented workshop based on actual experience and success stories. The workshop includes participant exercises, case studies, video clips and sharing of real-life examples and experiences.
Duration: 2 Days
Managers and Process Owners from both the manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) sectors.
This course aims to provide participants with:
- A Roadmap for Lean
- Knowledge needed to achieve improvement
- Understanding of the infrastructure and support required
- Methodologies to identify and review projects
- Tools and techniques to deploy Lean
- Role of the Lean Champion
- Strategic Lean Planning
- Organizing for Lean
- Leadership and Change Management
- Adjusting the culture to Lean
- Developing a Lean Vision
- Developing a Lean Roadmap
- Selecting and Managing Projects
- Identifying Teams and the Roles of Team Members
- Project Management
- Performance Metrics
- Effective Deployment of Lean Tools
- Implementation Success Factors
Kaizen Consulting Group
Tel: (65) 68484109
When making an enquiry by phone, please leave your name, company name, email address and contact number for us to respond to you. Your email address is important as it allows us to send an email to you when we cannot reach you by phone.
We respect your privacy and all information will be kept strictly confidential. We will not share or trade your contact information with any third parties.