Kaizen Leader Training
This training is specially designed for project leaders who need to steer and support the Kaizen events / continuous improvement programmes of selected target areas toward business and operational objectives.
This course is designed to provide project leaders with the overall information needed to implement Kaizen events / continuous improvement projects. Cultural and management issues are reviewed. Strategic breakthrough problems are addressed in order to overcome barriers to implementation.
The training is highly interactive and uses practical exercises, discussions, case studies, presentations and games to reinforce understanding and assist and enhance the transfer of learning. The participants will learn how to proactively apply the new learning immediately on return to their own work environment.
Duration: 1 Day
Kaizen Project Team Leaders
Pre-requisite: Participants must have completed the basic Kaizen Member training
The training aims to provide participants with:
- Practical skills to implement Kaizen events / projects
- Understanding of the infrastructure and support required for successful Kaizen events / projects implementation
- Kaizen project planning and management skills
- Understanding of change management
- Leadership and Change Management
- Adjusting the Culture to Kaizen
- Aligning Improvement Programs to Business Objectives
- Role of the Kaizen Leader
- Relationship between Intensive Kaizen Event / Week and Longer Term Kaizen Projects
- Developing a Kaizen Roadmap
- Effective Kaizen Events / Projects Framework
- Planning and Organizing Effective Kaizen Events / Projects
- Identifying Teams and the Roles of Team Members
- Useful Kaizen Tools and Forms
- Hands-on Workshop on Kaizen Event / Project
Kaizen Consulting Group
Tel: (65) 68484109
When making an enquiry by phone, please leave your name, company name, email address and contact number for us to respond to you. Your email address is important as it allows us to send an email to you when we cannot reach you by phone.
We respect your privacy and all information will be kept strictly confidential. We will not share or trade your contact information with any third parties.