Fault Tree Analysis Training
Fault tree analysis is a logical analysis using graphical technique to identify all potential failure causes. The fault tree starts with a top undesired event, which is the system failure mode for which one is attempting to identify all potential causes. The analysis then continues to sequentially develop all potential causes.
By identifying each failure cause the risk of failure can be mitigated through design alterations, and component de-rating or selection. By conducting discussions with design engineering it is often possible to mitigate each failure cause through some action. This action may be taken in design, maintenance, or even procedures.
This course is an interactive blend of presentations, case studies, hands-on training and group discussion that covers Fault Trees Analysis from the basics of their construction to advanced concepts.
Duration: 2 Days
All personnel / team members directly involved in continuous improvement / quality improvement initiatives from both the manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) sectors
The course aims to equip participants with an understanding of:
- The key concepts, benefits and applications of Fault Tree Analysis
- How to perform a Fault Tree Analysis
- How to interpret and react to the results of a Fault Tree Analysis
- Overview of Fault Tree Analysis
- Benefits of Fault Tree Analysis
- Applications of Fault Tree Analysis
- Defining the Problem and Developing Fault Tree Analysis Top Undesired
- Fault Tree Gate Usage and Interpretation
- Performing a Fault Tree Analysis
– Logic Symbols
– Construction Rules
– Data Requirements
- Interpreting the Results of a Fault Tree Analysis
- Case Study
- Hands-on Workshop
Kaizen Consulting Group
Tel: (65) 68484109
When making an enquiry by phone, please leave your name, company name, email address and contact number for us to respond to you. Your email address is important as it allows us to send an email to you when we cannot reach you by phone.
We respect your privacy and all information will be kept strictly confidential. We will not share or trade your contact information with any third parties.