Failure Mode & Effects Analysis Training
Duration: 2 days
Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) is a systematic method for identifying, analysing, prioritising and documenting potential failure modes, determining their effects on system, product and process performance, and identifying corrective actions to eliminate failure modes or minimize the effect of failure.
This 2-day training provides participants with a detailed understanding of the concepts, steps, methodology and tools for performing an FMEA. This course introduces participants to the analytical process in which potential failure modes, failure effects and causes of failure are identified. Criticality and risk analysis concepts are also covered for dealing with the effects of failure. Analysis is used to identify corrective actions that may be used to eliminate failure modes or minimize the effect of failure. Additionally, the analysis may be used to identify controls necessary to prevent failure occurrence.
Please visit Process Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (PFMEA) Training or Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA) Training, if you are looking for Process Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (PFMEA) Training or Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA) Training respectively.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between Failure Mode, Cause and Effect
- List the objectives, benefits and requirements of an FMEA
- Explain and apply the steps and methodology used to analyze an FMEA
- Understand the FMEA process and apply it
- Compare a variety of tools utilized when performing an FMEA
- Identify corrective actions or controls and their importance in minimizing or preventing failure occurrence
- Introduction and Overview
- What is FMEA?
- Relationship between Failure Mode, Cause and Effect
- Types of FMEA
- Objectives of FMEA
- Benefits of FMEA
- Requirements of FMEA
- Application of FMEA
- Performing an FMEA
- Pre-analysis Activities
- Determine Required Functions
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Basic Analysis Methodology
- FMEA Steps
- Criticality/Risk Analysis (Prioritization)
- Typical Forms Used and Examples
- Support Tools for FMEA
- Root Cause Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
- FMEA Application
- Using the Results
- Identifying Corrective Actions
- Keys for a Successful FMEA
- Hands-on Exercise
Contact Kaizen Consulting Group today for a non-obligatory discussion on our generic Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) Training , Process Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (PFMEA) Training, or Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA) Training or any specific Training and Consultancy Services for your organisation:
Kaizen Consulting Group
The Leader in Lean Six Sigma Training, Certification & Consulting
Tel: (65) 68484109
When making an enquiry by phone, please leave your name, company name, email address and contact number for us to respond to you. Your email address is important as it allows us to send an email to you when we cannot reach you by phone.
We respect your privacy and all information will be kept strictly confidential. We will not share or trade your contact information with any third parties.