Continuous Improvement Champion Training
Champions are the senior managers who steer and support the entire continuous improvement programme toward business and operational objectives. They actively support the continuous improvement programme and continually work to remove roadblocks to project success.
This course is designed to provide Champions with the overall information needed to implement the Continuous Improvement programme. Cultural and management issues are reviewed. Strategic breakthrough problems are addressed in order to overcome barriers to implementation.
This course provides a detailed overview of Continuous Improvement concepts, tools and techniques to enable Champions to understand how the tools and techniques are deployed to drive a successful Continuous Improvement programme. “Soft” issues are also reviewed such as making Continuous Improvement part of everyday practice, leading the change and empowering the ground, winning the hearts and minds of the people and supporting the creation of a management system that will sustain Continuous Improvement efforts over time.
This is a practical and thought provoking “how-to” oriented workshop. The workshop will include participant exercises, video clips and the sharing of real-life examples of Continuous Improvement deployment.
Duration: 2 Days
Senior Management staff from both the manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) sectors.
This course aims to provide participants with:
- A continuous improvement roadmap
- Knowledge needed to achieve improvement
- Understanding of the infrastructure and support required
- Methodologies to identify and review projects
- Tools and techniques for continuous improvement
- Role of the Champion
- Planning a Continuous Improvement Programme
- Organizing for a Continuous Improvement Programme
- Leadership and Change Management
- Adjusting the Culture to Continuous Improvement
- Overview of Continuous Improvement Tools
- Developing a Continuous Improvement Roadmap
- Selecting and Managing Projects
- Identifying Teams and the Roles of Team Members
- Project Management
- Performance Metrics
- Effective Deployment of Continuous Improvement Tools
- Implementation Success Factors
- How to Create Sustainable Continuous Improvement
Kaizen Consulting Group
Tel: (65) 68484109
When making an enquiry by phone, please leave your name, company name, email address and contact number for us to respond to you. Your email address is important as it allows us to send an email to you when we cannot reach you by phone.
We respect your privacy and all information will be kept strictly confidential. We will not share or trade your contact information with any third parties.